By using this application, I agree to the following:
- To only request Update and Remark tickets when excavation or demolition will commence within 30 working days of the original ticket I have called in.
- That an Update ticket is for use when my work will extend past the "Expires Date" on the original ticket and the type and extent of the excavation or demolition remains the same as provided on the original ticket.
- The specific location of the excavation or demolition area remains the same as provided on the original ticket, and work is planned to occur within the entire area.
- That a Cancel ticket means that excavation will no longer occur or that the original ticket contains an error.
- That a Remark ticket is to be used when markings on the ground have become illegible due to weather or construction activity and the scope and nature of work remains the same.
- To abide by the Virginia Underground Utility Damage Prevention Act and the Virginia State Corporation Commission’s Rules for Enforcement of the Act.